Our goal is to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees by providing a friendly and collaborative work environment that offers meaningful career opportunities, competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package, and various professional and personal development opportunities.
Faculty Employment Opportunities
The Science department at Bryn Athyn College invites applications for an adjunct position in Chemistry. Applicants must have at least a Masters in Chemistry and teaching experience.
Bryn Athyn College operates on a trimester system. Courses available in 2017-18 are two terms of general chemistry for biology majors and nursing students (which run in the winter and spring terms, from late November thru late May) and one term of organic chemistry for biology majors (which runs in the fall term, from late August to mid November).
Bryn Athyn College is a small, private, coeducational, liberal arts college affiliated with the New Church, a Christian denomination based on the theology of Emanuel Swedenborg. Bryn Athyn serves as an intellectual center for all who desire to engage in higher education enriched, guided, and structured by the study of the Old Testament, New Testament, and theological writings of Emanuel Swedenborg. We seek applicants who are supportive of the College’s mission and values.
To apply, please email a letter of application, CV, and names of three professional references to Ms. Renee L. Rosenfeld, at email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Bryn Athyn College is an equal opportunity employer.
Staff Employment Opportunities
Bryn Athyn College is seeking an Admissions Counselor for the Admissions Office. This is a full-time, 12 month position reporting to the Dean of Admissions and Enrollment Management. The Admissions Counselor is responsible for recruiting students who fit the academic profile and support the mission of Bryn Athyn College. This position has the principal accountability for travel and personalized correspondence with recruits and applicants for admission within an assigned territory.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions
The Admissions Counselor is responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Review application files for admission
- Interview prospective students
- Represent Bryn Athyn College by providing admissions counseling and group information sessions for prospective students and their families, high schools and college personnel
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with high school guidance counselors, alumnae and other constituencies influential in the admissions process
- Represent Bryn Athyn College during all on-campus Admissions events
- Plan and execute fall and spring travel schedules
- Manage all aspects of recruiting efforts for specified territory to meet stated recruitment goals
- Build relationships with and assist prospective students throughout all phases of the enrollment cycle (inquiry through enrollment)
- Conduct phone, e-mail and other contacts with prospective students throughout the admissions process
- Represent Bryn Athyn College at college fairs, high schools, and other off-campus events
- Build relationships with parents, guidance counselors, and other external constituents
- Answer correspondence and complete paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Criteria & Qualifications
Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills; attention to detail and ability to manage projects and multi-task; determination to meet recruitment goals and adhere to deadlines; ability to work independently; experience with event planning preferred; availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends and for overnight travel as needed; proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word; working knowledge of CRM databases and a variety of dashboard reporting systems; experience with Hobson’s Connect CRM preferred; valid driver’s license; bachelor’s degree.
Employment is contingent upon a criminal background check. The application deadline is 9/1/17. Interested candidates must submit a current resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgC1503393044 .
New Hire Forms:
- Employee Data Form
- Local Resident Tax Certification
- CBY Background Check Form
- Website Bio Form
Our employees are a vital part of the College community, contributing to the growth and success of the College. Thank you for your interest in Bryn Athyn College. If you have any questions, please contact us at 267-502-6038 or email email@example.com.