Enrolling Student Guide
A one-stop guide for first year, transfer, and returning students
This page is designed for students who have already been accepted into Bryn Athyn College and have confirmed their plans by submitting their Enrollment Deposit. If you have not yet done so, submit your Enrollment Deposit online. You can also call the admissions office to pay by phone at 267-502-6000.
- Please print the Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF)opens in a new window and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form.
- A student is not permitted to move onto campus, attend classes, or register for classes at orientation until her/his Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF)opens in a new window has been reviewed and cleared by the student health center staff.
Many doctors’ offices schedule appointments several weeks or even months in advance. Students who are unable to schedule an appointment before the June 15th deadline could instead go to their current physician’s office and ask the office to fill in the immunization history on Bryn Athyn College’s medical form. Physicians’ offices are usually able to do this in less than a week. Once the immunization information is entered on the form by the physician’s office a student may use a service such as a “CVS Minute Clinic” to complete the remaining physician’s portion of the medical form. The cost for this service at a minute clinic or similar service is usually in the range of 50-80 dollars. Minute-Clinic Locations: CVS Minute Clinics – http://www.minuteclinic.com/opens in a new window Walgreens Take-Care Clinic – http://takecarehealth.com/locations.aspxopens in a new window
- If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)opens in a new window and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
- Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)opens in a new window.
- Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Noteopens in a new window.
- If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.opens in a new window
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted your FAFSA along with the Tuition Remission Form.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted the New Church Grant Application. Download the New Church Grant Application (PDF)opens in a new window.
- If you will be bringing a car to campus, make sure to submit the Vehicle Registration Form. Download the Vehicle Registration Form (PDF)opens in a new window.
- Please submit the Residence Life Policies and Security Deposit or print the Residence Life Policies and Security Deposit (PDF)opens in a new window and mail it with your housing security deposit of $250.00 to the address listed on the form.
- Submit the Roommate Questionnaire.
- Print the Packing List (PDF)opens in a new window to use as a worksheet.