Admitted Students Info
A one-stop guide for first year, transfer, and returning students
We are eager to get you off to a great start. This page includes information you will need to become officially enrolled and ready for class. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at 267-502-6000 or email@example.com.
- Complete the FAFSA Take this important step toward making your education affordable. Go to fafsa.ed.gov. beginning Oct 1. It’s not too late! We are still packaging students for the coming term. File ASAP! Our school code: 003228
- Schedule a Virtual Visit! Schedule a Virtual Admitted Student Info Session, sit in on a virtual class, and even speak with professors.
- Pay your enrollment deposit Secure your seat in our entering class. The non-refundable deposit of $200 may be paid through your student portal. Priority Deadline Update: We will accept deposits until seats are filled. Make yours today.
- Register for classes RSVP for a Registration Day (Registration Days take place in June and July).
- Medical form Print the Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF)opens in a new window and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form. Deadline: July 1.
- Send us your final transcript Official transcripts of all high school and college work in progress at the time of your admission, including certification of any diplomas, must be received so that we may confirm your enrollment in the fall. Deadline: August 1
- Pay your first term bill Your term bill will be mailed to you in July, and will reflect all financial aid and scholarships you’ve received. You can even set up a convenient 10-month payment plan. The bursar will work with you to ensure your financial arrangements are in place in time to pay your bill. Preferred payment date: Mid-August’
- For students living on campus:
- $250 Housing Security Deposit & Housing Agreement Priority Deadline: June 10th.
- Roommate questionnaire Complete the form onlineopens in a new window. Priority Deadline: June 10th
- Residence Life Essentials Packing List (PDF)
- Please print the Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF)opens in a new window and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form.
- A student is not permitted to move onto campus, attend classes, or register for classes at orientation until her/his Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF)opens in a new window has been reviewed and cleared by the student health center staff.
Many doctors’ offices schedule appointments several weeks or even months in advance. Students who are unable to schedule an appointment before the June 15th deadline could instead contact their current physician’s office and ask the office to fill in the immunization history on Bryn Athyn College’s medical form. Physicians’ offices are usually able to do this in less than a week. Once the immunization information is entered on the form by the physician’s office a student may use a service such as a “CVS Minute Clinic” to complete the remaining physician’s portion of the medical form. The cost for this service at a minute clinic or similar service is usually in the range of 50-80 dollars. Minute-Clinic Locations: CVS Minute Clinics – http://www.minuteclinic.com/opens in a new window Walgreens Take-Care Clinic – http://takecarehealth.com/locations.aspxopens in a new window
- If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)opens in a new window and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
- Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)opens in a new window.
- Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Noteopens in a new window.
- If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.opens in a new window
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted your FAFSA along with the Tuition Remission Form.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted the New Church Grant Application. Download the New Church Grant Application (PDF)opens in a new window.
- Please submit the Residence Life Policies and Security Deposit or print the Residence Life Policies and Security Deposit (PDF)opens in a new window and mail it with your housing security deposit of $250.00 to the address listed on the form.
- Submit the Roommate Questionnaire.
- Print the Packing List (PDF)opens in a new window to use as a worksheet.
Office of Admissions
Bill Payment (Bursar)