Ready to apply to Bryn Athyn College? You can choose to apply online or by mail. Both methods are simple, free, and equally effective, so it is just a matter of which you prefer.
Start your Free Online Applicationopens in a new window now!
After submitting your application form, make sure to send us the rest of your application, which includes your:
- Application essay
- Official secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Recommendation (PDFopens in a new window)
Our secure online application form will ask you to create an account so that you can start the application process now and come back to finish it later. Our system will save whatever parts of the application you’ve completed.
How to Start a New Online Application
- Visit our secure online application formopens in a new window.
- Click the “Forgot Password / Register” button.
- Enter your first and last name along with your email address and click “Submit.” That will allow our system to check whether you have an in-progress application in our system.
- Once the system confirms that you don’t already have an application in progress, it will invite you to begin a new application by creating an account.
If you’ve already begun your application, you can log back into our system on that landing page.
To submit a paper application, download and print our Paper Applicationopens in a new window and return it to:
Bryn Athyn College Admissions Office
PO Box 462
Bryn Athyn, PA 19009-0462