All Undergraduate students enrolled in Teacher Certification programs must maintain current clearances every trimester they are enrolled in Education classes. Click on the links below for information on obtaining each clearance.
Required clearances (note: all clearances expire after one year and must be renewed):
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (ACT 151)opens in a new window
- PA Criminal Background Check (ACT 34)opens in a new window
- Federal Criminal History Records (ACT 114/Fingerprinting)opens in a new window
- Completed Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (ACT 24)opens in a new window
- A current TB test – students should be tested through the qualified health care provider of their choice.