Paying Your Bill
To view your bill, get your Sonis ID number and pin number ready, and follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.brynathynsonis.com/
- Enter your 9 digit Sonis ID number and pin number. (If you have zeros in front of your Sonis ID number, make sure to enter all of them.)
- Click on the “Billing” tab to view your bill for the current term.
|Tuition Billing Schedule 2017-2018|
|Term||Billing Date||Payment Due Date(s)|
|Fall 2017||July 7||July 31 (payment arrangements with Bursar’s Office)|
|August 24 (payment due in full for fall bill)|
|Winter 2017-18||October 27||November 27 (payment due in full for winter bill)|
|Spring 2018||February 7||March 7 (payment due in full for spring bill)|
To Make a Payment Online
Tuition Management Systems now offers the convenience of making one time payments online. To make an immediate payment with your checking account or credit card, please visit https://brynathyn.afford.com/, locate the box that says “Make a Payment” and click on the button on the right hand side labeled “Make a One-Time Payment”. Please allow up to one week for your payment to be reflected on your tuition statement.
Important Tuition Billing Schedule Details
If you are not following a payment plan your balance must be paid by the first day of each term. Non-payment risks losing your registration and/or your ability to start the term on time. Late payments may be subject to a $35 fee.
Payment Options for Tuition 2016-17
- Pay with cash or check payable to Bryn Athyn College. Please mail checks to the attention of the Bursar’s Office at P.O. Box 462, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
- Pay your bill with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. You may also complete recurring credit card payments if you would like to have your card charged for a specific amount on a regular basis. You may request a credit card payment form or call the Bursar’s Office at 267-502-2493 to make a payment over the phone.
- Domestic students can set up a payment plan through Tuition Management Systems. TMS allows you to make regular payments automatically or manually online. Visit https://brynathyn.afford.com/ to set up an account and enroll in a payment schedule. (See below for more details regarding TMS.)
- Bryn Athyn College now offers a fast, convenient, and secure way for international students to send funds for payments by partnering with a company called Flywire. (See below for more details regarding Flywire.)
- Full-time employees of the Academy or General Church may elect to have their tuition payments deducted directly from their paychecks instead of using Tuition Management Systems. If you qualify and wish to pay a portion of your bill via this method, please complete the Employee Voluntary Tuition Deduction form. Deductions can only continue through the 2nd payday in April 2016.
- Apply for a student or parent loan. Students eligible for federal student aid may qualify for a Stafford Loan or a parent PLUS loan. Loans offered via the Federal Student Aid program usually have more beneficial terms and rates than private loans from a bank or credit union. Call the Financial Aid Office for more information (267-502-6000).
- Apply to your bill any Tuition Prepayment Certificates that were purchased in your name by returning them to the attention of the Bursar’s Office at the above address.
Domestic Students – Tuition Management Systems Payment Plans
An extended payment plan is available from Tuition Management Systems, Inc., whereby a student or their parents may spread payment for the full year of student fees over the course of twelve months (starting May 2016), eleven months (starting June 2016), ten months (starting July 2016), nine months (starting August 2016), or eight months (starting September 2016). All extended payment plans start on the 1st or the 25th of each month and end in April 2016. Single term payment plans are also available for students who enroll during the winter or spring term (please see chart below for details). There is a nominal fee of $50 for the extended plans, and $40 for single term plans. Information about TMS can be obtained via their website, https://brynathyn.afford.com/ , or by calling 1-800-722-4867.
Students who have an outstanding balance due and are not following a payment plan will not be allowed to register for courses or receive transcripts until the balance is paid. Students having trouble making payments are strongly encouraged to communicate their problem to the Bursar and Financial Aid Office in order to avoid punitive action.
International Students – Flywire
Bryn Athyn College now offers a fast, convenient, and secure way for international students to send funds for payments through Flywire. Students can make international payments with real-time currency conversion while paying less in fees than what is typically charged by banks for direct wire transfers. This service offers 24-hour support in multiple languages. Please visit https://www.flywire.com/pay/brynathyn for more information.