Distinguished Speakers Series
The Distinguished Speakers Series brings outstanding alumni and friends of the College to speak to students and alumni regarding pertinent topics. Talks can be viewed in person in Pendleton Hall or online at http://live.brynathyn.edu.
- Eugene Potapov, Ph.D., teaches environmental sciences, ecology, and ornithology. – “Birds, Gadgets, and How I Ended Up Sleeping in an Eagle’s Nest in Siberia!” | Videoopens in a new window
- Suzanne Nelson, Sc.D., R.D.N, assistant professor of nutrition, director of sports nutrition, and director of career education and Scott Jones, assistant AD, head athletic trainer, and health services coordinator – “The Servant and the Shepherd: Working with Athletes” | Videoopens in a new window
- Glenn Bostock, CEO and president of Snapcab – “Finding Your Use” | Videoopens in a new window
- Dr. Mike Pendleton, University of Louisville Department of Family Medicine – “Dr. Mike’s Excellent Adventures: Or How I Learned There is More Than One Way to be a Minister” | Videoopens in a new window
- Feo Pitcairn, naturalist, cinematographer, photagrapher – “When I Grow Up” | Videoopens in a new window