Abbey Nash teaches a variety of writing and Literature courses, from introductory composition to creative writing. She is also a published novelist—her debut novel, Lifeline, was published in 2018 by Tiny Fox Press.
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies (English and Theater), Bryn Athyn College
- M.A., English, Arcadia University
- Lifeline, Tiny Fox Press, May 2018
- “Shoveling Snow.” Literary Mama. October 2010. www.literarymama.com.
- “Why Start Music Classes Early?” Metrokids. August 2010. Philadelphia, PA.
- The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, 2007-present
Areas of Expertise/Interest:
- YA/Children’s Writing
- Creative Nonfiction
- Diversity in Contemporary Fiction
- Mental/Physical Health Awareness