Laura Nash oversees the Bryn Athyn College Experiential Education and Physical Education area, which includes internships, service learning, work study, career planning, and alumni relations. In addition to teaching psychology and leadership courses, her duties include organizing service-learning trips, integrating career into the curriculum, advising and First Year Seminar, heading up the internship program, and she serves as a member of the BAC Alumni Board.
- M.A., Temple University
- B.S., West Chester University
- Served as Clinical Director of a local Psychiatric Hospital System
- Awarded Bucks County Woman of the Year during her tenure in mental health
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Career development in young adults
- Internship and service learning