Roberta D. Nolan, Ed.D., CBPP., came to Bryn Athyn College in 2016 after spending the previous eleven years as Director of Graduate Enrollment Management at Widener University. Her doctoral dissertation topic was the analysis of change initiatives in higher education. Roberta has worked to create, implement, and monitor a comprehensive marketing plan for recruitment in support of strategic planning goals and objectives, providing leadership in marketing, publications, advertising, data management and application processing, communication management, and process redesign. This involves working with academic and business areas to analyze existing procedures, map procedures, and improve processing to help recruit students, efficiently process applications, track and analyze meaningful data, and provide better service to students and other constituencies. To that end, Roberta trained and earned a certificate as a business process redesign professional. This skill is used to increase efficiency, improve student services, improve data integrity, and ensure best use of staff resources. Roberta previously served as Executive Director of Admissions at Immaculata University and Holy Family University. She began her career in admissions at Philadelphia University where she served in both the graduate and undergraduate areas.
- Ed.D., Widener University
- M.S., Philadelphia University
- B.A., LaSalle University
- Omicron Delta Kappa – National Leadership Honor Society
- Phi Beta Delta – Honor Society for International Scholars
- Delta Pi – International Honor Society in Education
- Qualified and selected to serve as a Level 3 examiner for the Keystone Alliance for Performane Excellence (KAPE).
- Assessed a major institution’s peformance according to Baldrige Criteria
- Key speaker for the Widener University Women’s Leadership Forum to discuss change and its impact on people and institutions.
Areas of Interest/Expertise