Give to Bryn Athyn College
“Love consists in desiring to give what is our own to another and feeling his delight as our own.” –Emanuel Swedenborg
At Bryn Athyn College, we believe our students deserve opportunities unique to our mission and core beliefs. As our student community continues to grow our mission remains the same—to serve as an intellectual center for all who desire to engage in higher education enriched, guided, and structured by the study of the Old Testament, New Testament, and theological writings of Emanuel Swedenborg. This education challenges students to develop spiritual purpose, to think broadly and critically from a variety of perspectives, and to build intellectual and practical skills, with the ultimate purpose to enhance students’ civil, moral, and spiritual lives, and to contribute to human spiritual welfare.
Financial contributions from Bryn Athyn College alumni and friends make everything we do here possible. Without the generous support and active participation from alumni and friends we would not be where we are today.
Ways to Give:
One Time Gifts
- Make a gift online: Our secure online donation form will allow you to make a gift by credit card. You can donate to a specific use with our form or you can direct your gift to more than one use.
- Send a donation by mail: Download our donation form here.
- Make a gift of stock: To make a gift of publicly traded securities, please provide the following information to your broker to initiate the transfer:
firstname.lastname@example.orgE1496009910 | 267-757-8952
Academy of the New Church
ANC Account: #8VL-04256
ANC Tax ID: 23-1433899
- Please also make sure to contact Marty Nash at 267.502.2631 to confirm your transfer and properly document your gift designation.
- Recurring credit card donations: Download and complete this Donation Form, making sure to select recurring donation, and return it to the Office of Advancement. You can set your donation to recur monthly or quarterly.
- Automatic bank withdrawals: Download and complete the Donation Form.
- Payroll deductions: Employees of the General Church, the Academy of the New Church, or Bryn Athyn College can request that their donation to the institution be withdrawn from their paycheck. Simply download and fill out a Payroll Deduction Form and return it to the Finance Office:
- ANC/GC Payroll Office
Attn: Payroll Charitable Deduction
PO Box 45
Bryn Athyn, PA 19009
- ANC/GC Payroll Office