Tools and Tutorials
Bryn Athyn College’s Academic Success Center is designed to help students develop time-management and college-level study skills. In conjunction with the Center’s support in Math, Writing, and Science, the Swedenborg Library staff also offers research support to help students access and use the library’s print and online resources, and to answer research questions.
Enterprise, the Swedenborg Library’s electronic catalog, provides access to the collections of the Swedenborg Library and also to collections held by our four branch libraries.
The Library of Congress Classification Outlineopens in a new window provides an overview of classifications by subject, while SatchLCallopens in a new window is a tutorial for understanding their call number system.
The Empoweropens in a new window is a teaching tool for IL skills.
The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and provides these as a free service of the Writing Lab at Purdue. Students, members of the community, and users worldwide will find information to assist with many writing projects. Teachers and trainers may use this material for in-class and out-of-class instruction.
Citation And Style Links
- Citing Sources Guideopens in a new window
- CSE Quick Citation Guide
- APA Style Documentationopens in a new window
- Chicago Style Documentationopens in a new window
- MLA Style Documentationopens in a new window
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citationopens in a new window
- Citation Machineopens in a new window
- U.S. Copyright Officeopens in a new window
- ACRL Information Literacy Standardopens in a new windows: step-by-step guides for classroom implementation.
- Project SAILSopens in a new window (Standardized Assessment of Information Literacy Skills) provides an online test that assesses IL skills.
Reference and User Services Librarian