Bryn Athyn College values the diversity and richness of cultural experience that international students bring to campus. Currently students from 15 countries attend Bryn Athyn.
Application requirements for international applicants:
- Completed Online Application (or PDF)
- High school diploma, certificate, or record of examinations
- Higher Education/Post-Secondary Transcript(s)
- If you studied at a higher education institution that was outside the United States, we require that you submit a course-by-course evaluation of your credits by any credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). For a list of these services, visit https://www.naces.org/members
- SAT and/or ACT
- Recommendation (PDF)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo scores
- Proof of available funds: If you will be enrolling on a student (F-1) visa, you will
need to demonstrate the availability of adequate funding to cover the cost of tuition
and fees, room and board, and personal expenses for each year of enrollment. For the
2020-2021 academic year, required funding is $41,500 (US Dollars). Documentation
- A completed International Certification of Finance form
- A bank letter showing proof of available funds in US Dollars.
- Interview may be required