You’ve been accepted to Bryn Athyn. Feels pretty great, right? The next few years could be filled with conversations, relationships, discoveries, life-changing moments, and a whole bunch of inside jokes shared with friends. You get to write your own story. You just need to take the next step to enroll. Use these resources below to help you navigate the process.
You've been admitted! What's next?
That admission letter means we think you’d make a great Lion. And we think we’d be a great fit for you, too. But this is your decision, and we want to do everything we can to help you make the right one. Here are some ways to decide if Bryn Athyn should be your home for the next few years:
- Schedule a Visit! We have both in-person and virtual tours! Sit in on a virtual class, and even speak with a professor or coach.
- Learn how BAC can be affordable. Complete the FAFSA (the only financial aid form we require!) We’ll put together a financial aid package
and show you all of your options for financing your education. FAFSA can be filled
out at fafsa.ed.gov, our school code is 003228
- For Fall 2023: The 2023-24 FAFSA can be filled out beginning Oct 1, 2022.
- For Winter 2022-2023 or Spring 2023, file the 2022-2023 FAFSA ASAP!
- Personal Financial Counseling is Available! Just call us and we’ll arrange a virtual or in-person meeting to help you to understand everything from completing the FAFSA to developing a financial plan unique to your circumstances.
- What should you expect as a Bryn Athyn student? We’ll prepare you in unique ways to make a real impact on the world, through our majors and core requirements, and through our mission as the nation's only New Church college.
- Pay your enrollment deposit Secure your seat in our entering class. The non-refundable deposit of $200 may be
paid through your student portal. Priority deadlines:
- Spring 2023: March 1
- Fall 2023: May 1
- Planning to live on campus? Pay your housing security deposit.
There are a few things you’ll need to do before you arrive on campus to start life as a Bryn Athyn Lion. For a complete list and to manage your progress, access your student portal.
Medical form Print the Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF) and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form. Deadlines:
Winter 2022-2023: November 15, 2022
Spring 2023: March 1, 2023
Fall 2023: May 1, 2023
Activate Your Bryn Athyn Email Account: Shortly after you deposit, we’ll set up your account and send you instructions to activate it. We will begin communicating with you through your Bryn Athyn email account about orientation and registration requirements soon.
Sign up for Orientation and Registration: Students enrolling in the Winter and Spring terms: orientation takes place just before the start of classes. Fall students: Part I of Orientation for the fall term will take place over the summer, and will be followed by an individual advising meeting with your academic advisor. (Part II of Orientation will take place just before classes begin.) The Advising Office will send details in June.
Send us your final transcript Official transcripts of all high school and college work in progress at the time of your admission, including certification of any diplomas, must be received so that we may confirm your enrollment in the fall. Deadlines: Winter term: November 15; Spring term: March 1; Fall term: August 1
Finalize your financial plan: If you are receiving financial aid, the Financial Aid Office may request additional information from you. Please review your financial aid award letter and checklist on your student portal. After you receive your bill, the bursar will work with you to establish a payment plan for any portion of your bill not covered by financial aid.
Pay your first term bill: Your term bill will be sent as follows: Fall students: in July. Winter students: your term bill will be sent in early November; Spring students: early March. Your bill will reflect all financial aid and scholarships you’ve received. You can even set up a convenient 10-month payment plan. The bursar will work with you to ensure your financial arrangements are in place in time to pay your bill. Preferred payment date: Two weeks before the start of the term.
For students living on campus: See "Resident Student" next steps below, including Housing Security Deposit, Roommate questionnaire, and packing list suggestions.
- Please print the Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF) and have your physician fill it out and mail to the address listed on the form.
- A student is not permitted to move onto campus, attend classes, or register for classes at orientation until her/his Physical and Health Information Packet (PDF) has been reviewed and cleared by the student health center staff.
Many doctors’ offices schedule appointments several weeks or even months in advance. Students who are unable to schedule an appointment before the June 15th deadline could instead contact their current physician’s office and ask the office to fill in the immunization history on Bryn Athyn College’s medical form. Physicians’ offices are usually able to do this in less than a week. Once the immunization information is entered on the form by the physician’s office a student may use a service such as a “CVS Minute Clinic” to complete the remaining physician’s portion of the medical form. The cost for this service at a minute clinic or similar service is usually in the range of 50-80 dollars. Minute-Clinic Locations: CVS Minute Clinics – http://www.minuteclinic.com/ Walgreens Take-Care Clinic – http://takecarehealth.com/locations.aspx
- If you are seeking financial aid of any kind, make sure that you have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submitted it to Bryn Athyn College (CEEB code: 003228).
- Pennsylvania residents only: if you are seeking state aid, make sure that you have released your FAFSA to the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA).
- Students seeking student loans: first time borrowers are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
- If you would like to set up an extended payment plan for tuition and fees, consult Tuition Management Systems, Inc.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted your FAFSA along with the Tuition Remission Form.
- If you are eligible, make sure that you have submitted the New Church Grant Application. Download the New Church Grant Application (PDF).
- $250 Housing Security Deposit and Housing Agreement
Priority Deadline: June 10th.
- Roommate questionnaire Complete the form online. Priority Deadline: June 10th
- Residence Life Essentials Packing List (PDF)
Office of Admissions
Bill Payment (Bursar)