Paying Your Bill
To view your bill, get your Sonis ID number and pin number ready, and follow these steps:
- Go to the Sonis website
- Enter your 9 digit Sonis ID number and pin number. (If you have zeros in front of your Sonis ID number, make sure to enter all of them.)
- Click on the “Billing” tab to view your bill for the current term.
Your annual tuition and fees are broken down into three terms. The due dates on the table below are for students who wish to pay on a per term basis. If you choose to enroll in a monthly payment plan, please visit Nelnet site. See Payment Options below.
Tuition Billing Schedule 2022-2023
Billing Dates (bill issued)
Payment Due Dates(s)
July 18, 2022
|August 25, 2022
(payment due in full for Fall bill)
|Winter 2022||November 1, 2022||November 29, 2022
(payment due in full for Winter bill)
|Spring 2023||February 7, 2023||March 9, 2023
(payment due in full for Spring bill)
Important Tuition Billing Schedule Details
If you are not following a payment plan your balance must be paid by the first day of each term. Non-payment risks losing your registration and/or your ability to start the term on time. Late payments may be subject to a $35 fee.
Payment Options for Tuition 2022-2023
- Paying in Full: Pay your bill on or before the due date each term. See table above for due dates.
- Go to https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/bryn-athyn/ to make a one-time payment online using your checking account or a credit/debit card (fees apply when using your card).
- Pay with cash or check payable to Bryn Athyn College. Please mail checks to the attention of Bursar’s Office at PO Box 462, 2945 College Drive, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
- Pay your bill with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. You may pay in person or call the Bursar’s Office at (267) 502-2493 to make a payment over the phone.
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan:
- Nelnet Campus Commerce Plan: Enroll in a monthly payment plan through Nelnet Campus Commerce. Nelnet allows you to make regular online payments automatically or manually for a one-time set-up fee of $70. Single term payment plans are also available with a set-up fee of $50 per term. Set up your Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan here.
- International Students: By partnering with Flywire, Bryn Athyn College offers a fast, convenient, and secure way for international students to send payments. Students can make international payments with real-time currency conversion, while paying less in fees than what is typically charged by banks for direct wire transfers. This service offers 24-hour support in multiple languages. Please visit flywire.com/pay/brynathyn for more information.
- Full-time employees of the Academy or General Church may elect to have their tuition payments deducted directly from their paychecks. If your parent qualifies and wishes to pay all or a portion of your bill via this method, please fill out the Employee Voluntary Tuition Deduction Form. Students can also take advantage of payroll deductions once employed on campus.
- Tuition Prepayment Certificates that were purchased in your name can be used to cover your tuition and fees. Redeem certificates by returning them to the attention of the Bursar’s Office, PO Box 462, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
If at any point during the year you have an outstanding balance and are not following a payment plan you will not be allowed to register for courses or receive transcripts and may be charged a $35 late fee for additional months, the balance goes unpaid. Students having trouble making payments are strongly encouraged to communicate their problem to the Office of the Bursar and Financial Aid Office to help avoid punitive action.