Technical Services Librarian
Nicholas joined the Swedenborg Library staff in May 2023. Prior to his position at the Swedenborg Library, Nicholas worked several different positions at the Upper Dublin Library over a period of nine years. At the Swedenborg Library, Nicholas is responsible for cataloging new library materials, maintaining the New Church serials collection, and assisting with a variety of other tasks and operations in the library. In his free time, Nick enjoys reading, writing, and collecting diecast model cars.
- MLIS, University of Pittsburgh.
- BA, English, Penn State Abington
- Short stories published in the Abington Review literary magazine; 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Recipient of University of Pittsburgh Friedberg and Lang Fund Scholarships in 2020
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Rare Books
- Information, Digital, and financial literacy skills
- Local History