Bryn Athyn College offers three on-site degree programs, as well as an articulation agreement with Duquesne's The Palumbo-Donahue School of Business and Rosemont College.
Our on-site graduate programs focus on religious studies, and are both specifically designed for students who are interested in studying the teachings of the New Church within a broader religious context.
- The MS in Special Education with a literacy concentration prepares candidates to support students experiencing a range of learning differences, with an emphasis on addressing the needs of struggling readers.
- The Graduate Certificate in Language-Based Learning Disability and Interventions Studies offers educators the knowledge and skills required to meet the needs of struggling readers.
- The Bryn Athyn College Master of Divinity architecture program is a three-year degree that leads toward ordination as a minister for the New Church.
- The Master of Arts in Religious Studies degree is designed to enable students to study the teachings of the New Church in-depth through part-time or full-time academic study.
- The Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Growth Studies provides students the opportunity to explore spiritual growth from multiple disciplinary perspectives, framed by principles of Swedenborgian thought.
- The Graduate Certificate in Biblical Interpretation provides students the opportunity to explore Biblical interpretation from multiple disciplinary perspectives, framed by principles of Swedenborgian thought.
- Select Master of Business Administration programs at Duquesne’s Palumbo-Donahue School of Business are offered to Bryn Athyn College undergraduate students and recent alumni, who are invited to consider the new preferral conditional admission.
- The Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology is offered through Rosemont College. Graduates of Bryn Athyn College who have earned a bachelor of arts degree in Psychology, Interdisciplinary Psychology, or Religion will be assured admission into the Master of Arts Program in Counseling Psychology at Rosemont College.
- Select Master of Arts in Education programs are offered through Rosemont College. Graduates from the undergraduate Education Program at Bryn Athyn College, or with a minor in Education will be assured admission into select Master of Arts in Education Programs at Rosemont College.