Student Employment Opportunities
Bryn Athyn College’s mission of the Student Employment Program (SEP) is to provide students with meaningful work experiences that build practical skills particular to a certain function and general skills such as punctuality, discipline, honesty, thoroughness, teamwork, and problem solving. This experiential education is a key aspect of a student’s educational experience.
Residence Life has extended the RA Application period to Wednesday Feb 24 at 5:00pm. RAs are an integral part of the residence hall experience as student leaders who help foster a positive living environment for all. Don't have much prior leadership experience but want to make a difference or gain leadership skills? Then the RA position is a perfect opportunity for you!
Commuters and previous residents are welcomed to apply!
Compensation: The pay for the entire year is $5000 as a traditional weekly paycheck but can be put directly towards housing or tuition by request.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Applicants must have a 2.5 minimum GPA
- Applicants must be in good disciplinary, academic, and financial standing.
- Applicants must be full-time, undergraduate students (9-Credits)
- Deadline to apply is February 24 by 5:00pm
This is a unique campus job with no set schedule. When snow, ice or other winter weather affects the Academy campus, the snow crew will be called upon to clean up and make the campus as safe as possible. You will be expected to plow snow manually, operate paddle blowers, back pack blowers, spread salt, carry between 25-50 lb salt buckets/spreaders, and work long hours, typically between 9-20 hours but they can be longer or shorter depending on the storm. The snow crew will work at any time there is inclement winter weather regardless of day or time. The snow crew may be asked to work across the entire Academy campus: Bryn Athyn College, Academy of the New Church Secondary Schools, Bryn Athyn Church Elementary School, Bryn Athyn Cathedral, and Historic District. If you live on campus & are interested in this assignment, submit an SEP application (attached) & your resume to email@example.com
Students new to the College’s Student Employment Program (SEP) are required to complete all employment forms, while students who have worked for BAC previously must complete just a new W-4 and new Residency Certification Form prior to their first day of work each year.
- Student Employment Application
- New SEP workers will be instructed to complete employment forms via online onboarding through our payroll system portal, with the exception of the I-9 form. New SEP workers are required to submit a completed I-9 form and show original ID to the Director of Human Resources as soon as possible after their start date. Acceptable ID is listed on p 3 of the form: I-9 Form
- Student Interview Scorecard – for supervisor use only
SEP workers are a vital part of the College community, contributing to the growth and success of the College and adding a valuable skill set to their personal wheelhouse. If you have any questions, please contact us at 267-502-6038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.