opens in a new windowWelcome to Bryn Athyn College’s Office of Human Resources. We are dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts, retains, and services our employees with high regard in support of their commitment to the College. The Office of Human Resource Department at Bryn Athyn College depends on an outstanding faculty and staff, working together collaboratively, to create the infrastructure that allows students to pursue their intellectual and spiritual interests. We offer an array of services, including:
- Answering any questions and offering guidance to any employee on any work-related matter
- Helping to recruit and select the most qualified individuals for any of our job openings
- Helping to prevent, recognize, and address workplace problems, ensuring fairness and consistency
- Assisting employees at all levels develop skills needed for their professional enrichment
- Developing effective and competitive compensation and benefits
- Helping others reconcile differences to create a workplace that reflects the values of the institution
It is our mission to provide an array of specialized, customer-focused services that align comprehensive strategies with simple solutions and best practices. We support and value our employees as highly regarded professionals who dedicate their work to the mission of Bryn Athyn College.
- Bryn Athyn College Employee Handbookopens in a new window
- Bryn Athyn College Faculty Handbookopens in a new window
Director of Human Resources
Renée L. Rosenfeld
Molly Fait has joined Bryn Athyn College’s HR Office as an intern for the 2018/19 academic year. She is from Edgewater, MD and attends Arcadia University, where she studies Psychology. Molly, has studied abroad in Dublin, Ireland her freshman year, as well as in Dominica her sophomore year. She hopes to pursue a career in human resources upon completion of a BA in Psychology. Molly will graduate this spring from Arcadia and is excited for what the future holds.