opens in a new windowWelcome to Bryn Athyn College’s Office of Human Resources. We are dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts, retains, and services our employees with high regard in support of their commitment to the College. The Office of Human Resource Department at Bryn Athyn College depends on an outstanding faculty and staff, working together collaboratively, to create the infrastructure that allows students to pursue their intellectual and spiritual interests. We offer an array of services, including:
- Answering any questions and offering guidance to any employee on any work-related matter
- Helping to recruit and select the most qualified individuals for any of our job openings
- Helping to prevent, recognize, and address workplace problems, ensuring fairness and consistency
- Assisting employees at all levels develop skills needed for their professional enrichment
- Developing effective and competitive compensation and benefits
- Helping others reconcile differences to create a workplace that reflects the values of the institution
It is our mission to provide an array of specialized, customer-focused services that align comprehensive strategies with simple solutions and best practices. We support and value our employees as highly regarded professionals who dedicate their work to the mission of Bryn Athyn College.
- Bryn Athyn College Employee Handbookopens in a new window
- Bryn Athyn College Faculty Handbookopens in a new window
Director of Human Resources
Renée L. Rosenfeld
Amanda Shadowens has joined the HR Office as a Communications Assistant through our SEP program for the 2019-2020 school year. Amanda is a freshman at Bryn Athyn College, currently undecided in a major. She has been involved with volunteer work for Listen LCC at one of their thrift stores and has assisted neighbors with animal and childcare, as well as home maintenance. Amanda grew up in southern New Hampshire and enjoys reading and spending time with friends.
Emanuel (Manny) Noyola has joined the HR Office as a summer volunteer and as a Human Resources Intern for the 2019-20 academic year. Manny is a senior Psychology major at Arcadia University, minoring in Global Public Health. He studied abroad in Sicily, Italy during Spring 2017. Volunteerism is important to Manny; he has volunteered at Abington Hospital, Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center, and Kane Brother’s Restoration Company. Fluent in both English and Spanish, Manny also does event planning and facilities work for Arcadia University through work-study assignments. Having grown up in Princeton, New Jersey, he enjoys playing soccer, violin, and guitar in his spare time. He plans to pursue a career in human resources.