Catalog and Course Information
All of our course information and important forms are just a click away, whether you are just starting the admissions process or are a current student looking for an exam schedule or planning your next term.
Get ready for the upcoming and current school year by looking through our course offerings and our student handbook:
- Undergrad Course Bulletin: Provides descriptions of all courses for the academic year.
- Undergraduate Student Handbook: Provides vital information about academic policies and student life at Bryn Athyn College.
- Graduate Course Bulletin: Provides descriptions of all graduate courses for the academic year.
- Graduate Student Handbook Supplement: Provides information about policies for graduate students at Bryn Athyn College.
- BAC Programs: Provides information about our degree programs.
- BAC Order and Organization: Provides information about our institution (must be logged into your BAC Microsoft account to view the document).
- Complete Course Catalog: Provides a complete list of all the courses offered at Bryn Athyn College.
- Academic Calendar: Provides an updated schedule of coursework, holidays, and important dates for the full academic year.
Bryn Athyn College has partnered with eCampus starting Spring Term 2021, to allow students to easily shop online for their textbooks. Current BAC students may visit Bryn Athyn College Online Bookstore (ecampus.com) to find their books by course and purchase them using credit or debit card, PayPal, buyback credit or book voucher credit.
Login information for students: Currently enrolled students already have a login established that is connected to Bryn Athyn College. Username: @brynathyn.edu email address. Password: The first time a student logs in their password will be their Sonis ID number. They will be immediately prompted to change their password.
Book vouchers are issued by BAC via the bursar’s office. For further information and to apply, please contact email@example.com.
For questions regarding course materials, please contact the Course Materials Manager: