All faculty/staff are rquired to wear masks when in indoor communial spaces until further notice during the 21-22 academic year. See the Mask Mandate Communication (8/12/2021) for more information.
We understand that some are concerned about getting vaccinated against COVID-19. While more COVID-19 vaccines are being developed as quickly as possible, routine processes and procedures remain in place to ensure the safety of all vaccines authorized or approved for use. Safety is a top priority, and there are many reasons to get vaccinated. For BAC Employees who have recieved their full COVID-19 vaccination are asked to submit confirmation to the BAC Health and Wellness Center.
An event request form must be completed and submitted two weeks prior to event. A proposal must be submitted by the BAC employee supervising the event.
Event, activity, and meeting organizers are responsible for monitoring and enforcing safety and health measures, specifically including wearing masks, physical distancing, attendance list, and adherence to capacity. Please view the full list of Event Request Guidelines.
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #40 - Employee Mask Mandate (8/12/2021)
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #39 - Employee Return to Campus
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #38- Event Request Guidelines
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #37- Vaccine Info for Montgomery County Resident Employees (4/6/2021)
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #36- Vaccine Cards and Information (4/5/2021)
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #35 - Getting a Vaccine (3/30/2021)
- COVID-19 Employee Communication #34 - Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccination (3/12/2021)
- Fall Opening Message from the President (8/12/2020)
- BAC Safe Return to Campus, 2nd Ed. (7/2020)
- Physical Distancing Guidance for Employees (7/31/2020)
- Guidelines for Sick Employees Communication #24 (7/27/2020)
- Re-Opening Communication #1 (6/26/2020)
- Visitor Screen Form (6/12/2020)
- Employee Screen Form (6/12/2020)